Supreme-PB30+ DF is a Dairy Free probiotic formula that contains 55 billion viable cells comprised of 11 species of human gut-anchoring probiotics to ensure successful establishment in each of their particular niche.
- Carefully selected strains with complete resistance tests (22 antibiotics); all genomes are ATCC-registered.
- All strains are acid- and bile-resistant, ensuring their passage through the entire GI tract while helping inhibit H. pylori infections and C. difficile overgrowth.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the most effective probiotic in reducing both severity and duration of acute infectious diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 is shown in RCT to significantly reduce the risk of upper respiratory infections by 27%.
- Perinatal & neonatal supplementation of L. rhamnosus HN001 has been shown clinically to reduce the risk of gestational diabetes by 68%, as well as eczema (44%) and rhinoconjunctivits (62%) in babies and toddlers.
- Provides formulas with or without prebiotic (FOS) to meet each individual's needs.
Ingredients (per capsule):
Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06).....1 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium breve (BB-03).....1.5 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium lactis (BL-04).....5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14).....6 billion cfu
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11).....5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115).....1.5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001).....2 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG).....3 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32).....2 billion cfu
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33).....1 billion cfu
Streptococcus thermophilus (ST-21).....2 billion cfu
May contain up to 55 billion viable cells at the time of manufacture.
Maltodextrin, L-Leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Children, Adolescents, Adults - To help manage acute infectious diarrhea, take 1 capsule, 3 times a day; to help reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea, take 2 capsules, 2-3 times a day; or use as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For children under 6 years old, open the capsule and administer the powder form.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain,
consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive
upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue
use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use this product if you
have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients
undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).