Supreme-PB30+ DF is a Dairy Free probiotic formula that contains 55 billion viable cells comprised of 6 species of human gut-anchoring probiotics to ensure successful establishment in each of their particular niche.
- 55 billion active cells per capsule upon manufacturing.
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 is shown in RCT to significantly reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections by 27%.
- Carefully selected strains with complete resistance tests (22
antibiotics); all genomes are ATCC-registered.
- All strains are acid- and bile-resistant, ensuring their passage through the entire GI tract while helping inhibit H. pylori infections.
- Clinically proven to anchor and colonize at the human gut linings to improve dysbiosis-associated symptoms (eg. diarrhea, bloating, and allergic reactions) caused by antibiotics and other GI disorders.
- Provides formulas with or without prebiotic (FOS) to meet each individual's needs.
Ingredients (per capsule):
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14.....5 billion cfuLactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32.....2.5 bllion cfuBifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06.....2.5 billion cfuBifidobacterium lactis Bl-04.....10 billion cfuLactobacillus casei Lc-11.....8 billion cfuStreptococcus thermophilus St-21.....2 billion cfu
May contain up to 55 billion viable cells at the time of manufacture.
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), maltodextrin, L-Leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, or use as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For children under 6 years old, please open the capsule and administer the powder form.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (eg. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immunecompromised condition (eg. AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment).