GI-Restore is a comprehensive formula to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the GI tract and repair the linings of the gut via multiple mechanisms:
- Support intercellular tight junctions
- Increase mucus secretion in the stomach
- Coat gut linings to soothe and protect damaged/inflamed tissue
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine actions - ensure gut lining integrity and regulate acid secretion
- Promote proper tissue formation and regeneration
- Polaprezinc (Zinc L-Carnosine) - helps to protect intercellular tight junctions, heal ulcer, and reduce gut hyperpermeability.
- Combination of herbal demulcents - DGL (10:1) and Slippery Elm (4:1 water extract) - to coat and soothe inflamed GI linings.
- L-Glutamine to promote tissue regeneration in the GI tract.
- Quercetin to exert anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory effects in the gut.
- Powder form to ensure contact throughout the entire GI tract.
Ingredients (per 1/2 teaspoon): (84 servings)
Slippery Elm Extract (4:1) (Ulmus rubra) (branch bark).....150 mg
(water extract) (equivalent to 600 mg of dried herb)
DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice) (10:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra).....152 mg
(root) (equivalent to 1520 mg of dried herb)
Zinc L-carnosine (polaprezinc).....25 mg
Quercetin (isolate).....50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None.
Adults - Take 1/2 teaspoon, 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet.