Optimum-PB10+ DF is a Dairy Free probiotic formula that contains 10 species of human gut-anchoring probiotics in the formula to ensure the successful establishment of each species in its particular niche.
- Contains up to 18 billion active cells per capsule upon manufacturing.
- For general GI problems, such as cramps, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, and IBS.
- Carefully selected strains with complete resistance tests (22antibiotics); all genomes are registered in genome banks.
- All strains are acid- and bile-resistant, ensuring their passage through the entire GI tract.
- Prevents dysbiosis caused by long-term antibiotics use, improves immune function, and reduces symptoms of food allergies/ sensitivities.
- Available in both with- or without-FOS to meet each individual's needs.
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06.....0.4 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04.....1.6 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03.....0.6 billion cfu
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14.....2 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32.....1 billion cfu
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11.....0.6 billion cfu
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33.....0.6 billion cfu
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115.....1.5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG.....1.2 billion cfu
Streptococcus thermophilus St-21.....0.5 billion cfu
*May contain up to 18 billion viable cells at the time of manufacture.
Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, L-leucine,
pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Suggested Use: Children, Adolescents, Adults - To help manage acute infectious diarrhea, take 2 capsule, 3 times a day; to help reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea, take 4 capsules, 3 times a day; or use as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For children under 6 years old, open the capsule and administer the powder form.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Do not use this product if you have an
immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment); or if you are taking aminoglycoside antibiotics (eg. kanamycin, gentamycin, streptomycin).